Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Photo Shoot with Real Magazine

Last week we were able to collaborate with some top-notch vendors on a photo shoot for Real Magazine's February wedding issue (PS:  Our flowers will be on the front cover.)  The shoot was on location at Lustre Pearl on Austin's ever more popular Rainey Street.  It was wet and hazy, and cold as all get out, so we moved the shoot inside... Not the original plan, but it couldn't have been more perfect.

These are just a few photos I took with my beloved iPhone, but trust me, I'll be posting the real pics just as soon as I see them.  Stay tuned...



Emily Leach, one of the most talented women in the Austin wedding scene and owner over at Bird Dog Wedding, working her magic on the windows.  




Flowers and the bar at Lustre Pearl, two of my favorite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment